Comme d'habitude quand je voyage, on trouve des nouvelles de mon cours de langue à Montpellier sur mon blog. Cette fois, j'essaie de l'écrire en français.

Samstag, August 25, 2007

Assimilation


No one shall say, that I did not try to assimilate! ;) It took the hairdresser 3 hours to torture me. The next two nights I could not sleep comfortable for you cannot imagine the pressure my hair and skin was facing. Argh…

That’s why after two days I gave up and some female teachers of the Gentiana could enjoy undoing my hair. After hours of bargaining even “for free”, for whom of them will again undo a Mzungu’s (=Weisser) hair? ;)

Concerning my work I have prepared lessons with all the teachers where they had to use the cooperative learning method. (=Gruppenunterricht)

I was quite happy that it worked very well in all grades…

…and all, the learners and the teachers, liked it a lot and I hope they will in the future without me observing them still try to teach more learner-centred!

At the end again some impressions like this lovely lake…

…that impressive hotel…

…or another school which is in Kenyan measures quite a good and rich one. Unfortunately I could not take a picture of a (poor) slum school so far (you wouldn’t recognize it as a school), for it is not that smart to let them see your digital camera in some areas.

Well then, the next blog will be about my Safari to Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru. It will last four days only because of two reasons: First of all I do not want to waste too much time for Holidays and finish my work properly and secondly because it is quite expensive: 400 dollars for four days. If you remember my first blog entry, that is equal to around 40 glasses for my former night guard!!!

1 Kommentare:

Anonymous Anonym meinte...

Wow, grad echli apasst.
Unglaublich, dass mer das mit dine Haar cha mache. Hätt dich fast ned erkönnt.
Cha mier scho vorstelle, wie das spannt. Hihi.

Freu mich, uf dini Heimreis.

Du bisch mega!!!

Andreali

12:19 PM

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Startseite